Gain "Tinkerbell" MV make up look a like

By Meylisa Agustina - 11:09 PM

Gain Tinkerbell MV cr: LOENent


HEYHOOOO~~~

first of all... I gonna say thanks to my friend Isye and Ciput who's really help me on this post >.<

hey. did you know Gain??


Gain is one of Brown Eyed Girls Member. Who's Brown Eyed Girls?? well... search it laaa~~
they famous with their arrogance dance and their MV 'Abracadabra'. 


and Gain, is their YOUNGEST member!!

now, Gain have her 2nd solo album!! favoritku itu lagu yang judulnya Tinkerbell 



the music, the visual... and HER MAKE UP!! wae she's so beautiful ;___; rata-rata orang beranggapan kalo definisi cantik itu matanya musti  GEDE, but I think she's a proof everyone with every eye size is beautiful :')


nah.. kebetulaaaan banget ka MUIMIU ngadain giveaway nih!! hadiahnya adalah..... JERENGJENGJENG!!






ME WANT!! AAAAAKK

so, kebetulan akikah lagi demen banget sama looks-nya Gain di Tinkerbell, I decide to make this




thats look a like BLACK Tinkerbell laaa~~ well.. sebenernya akikah ga pede kalo pake muka sendiri... so I decide dandanin temen ajah kekekeke >.<




that's my friend, Isye :) say hello to her~~  wajah ceria, tomboy pulak =..= bagaimana merubah neneng penggemar BOLA ini jadi anggun layaknya Gain??

HERE IT IS!! TADAAAAAAAAA!!



what if we compared Isye looks with Gain looks??





 what your opinion??

 this is my first time ngedandanin orang >.< kasih kritik dan saran yaah ;)

oh iya, I really make uping her by my self looh~~~ this is the behind the scene *halah*





yeap!! itu aku yang pake baju pink >,<



akhir kata, I wish the odds be ever in my favor :')

I do like BIGBANG, tapi aku lebih cinta sama proses belajarku dalam make up. Win or not, I ♥ The Process ;)


see you when I see you!!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 komentar

  1. waaah kamu make-upin temen kamu rupanya, pantes kok lain sama yg ketemu di event lancome kemarin :p

    aku follow kamu ya meyyy, ^^

    follow balik dong :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Creatiia hai ka Tiaa >.< blog-nya kaka apaan ya?? aku ga tau >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice! I think you just lack on the lighting So the picture looks a little different. With correct lighting, you prob capture it well. Oh n just the lipstick needs to be matte n a little darker red. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai ka Rosdiana! I thought it's beacause my SUPER BAD editing skill :( the real photo not like that huhu. yeap I forgot about those darker lips huhu :( thanks ka :)

    ReplyDelete

terimakasih banyak :)