S for September

By Meylisa Agustina - 1:01 PM

heyhoo!

okay this post is not about beauty nor  anything related to that.

September 2012 is a important month for me! 

cr: creativetradingsystem.wordpress.com


Mulai balik ke kampus setelah hibernasi liburan 3 bulan. Mulai sibuk dengan rutinitas kuliah dan menulis berita. Yeaaa you should know that I'm in Journalist departement. That's mean I BACK TO WRITE news, feature, blah blah blah.

But hey, it also full of blessed month for me :)

 Thanks September :) I've got a lot of change to met new people, met new great opportunity, new passion, a lot of new things!!

Start from met new dosen yang jauuuuuh lebih keren dan lebih professional, dosen yang nyereminnya udah level dewa, Hada Labo event, Lancome event, selesai nonton SUPERNATURAL season 7, sampe dapet freebies vocer JCo donuts!!


Thanks a lot!

much love, Mels


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

terimakasih banyak :)